Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Wolf King's "Pet"

!!!OMG!!! !!!Won 1st Place in Kitovraska's AMV "DOGS & WOLVES" Contest , The Emotional (sad) category!!! Eeee So happy !!!Thank you!! 2/17/09 I have such a big Obsession with this movie!! Soo this is my first AMV with it (I plan to make lots more ^^)" This one is about Chirin & The Wolf King (Toboe, howl , ウォー depends on the dub/sub)'s totlay sick and twisted relationship..Chirin just wants to revenge his mothers murder but ends up loving him as a father...And well you know what happens after that..... so sad :( I pretty much spoiled the whole movie in this vid ... lol BEWARE!! And yeah the eding at the end is awlful I just wanted to make a point!! DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE FOOTAGE OR MUSIC USED FOR THIS VIDEO, ALL MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHTED TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS. MADE FOR FUN, NOT TO PROFIT!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds