Sunday, August 28, 2011

COD Black Ops - Did Chris Smoove Get Any Shout Outs?

Did I get any shout outs along the way? My subscribers have been giving me shout outs since day 1! The 2K community has also given me a ton of shout outs along the way! I've also gotten a few shout outs from other YouTube video makers as well. GFXlab made an ac130 remix of some of my commentaries. Hutch featured one of my Machinima Sports videos on his page for a couple of hours. I was a guest on the pain killer already podcast with Woodysgamertag, WingsofRedemption, and FPSkyle. Draper remixed my waiting on a noob commentary into a theme song, and Speezy created my "That's BS" theme song. ONLYUSEmeBLADE posted a link to one of my MW2 infinite ammo lobbies. He had a similar video, but it was with COD 4. There may be many more shout outs I've gotten from other commentators that I'm unaware of. Either way, big thanks to everyone who gave me little boosts here and there!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds