Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eazy-E - 8 Ball

**//100 000+ VIEWS! Thanks everybody for watching!\\** I don't drink brass monkey Like the big funky Nick named Eazy-E Yo 8-Ball Junkie Bass drum kicking To show my sh*t Rapping holding my d*ck Boy I don't quit Loud wild mutha f*cka From around the way I got a six shooter Yo mean hombre Wandering through the hood To find the boys To kick dust and cuss Crank up the noise Police on my drawers I had to pause 40 ounce in my lap And it's freezing my balls Hooked a right turn Let the boys go past And I say to myself 'They can kiss my a**' Stopped at a light Put the 8 at my lips Put in the old tape Marvin Gayes Greatest hits Turn the beat up Have the base cold romping Cruising through the East Side South of Compton See a big a** And I said 'word' I took a look at the face And the bitch was to the curb Hoes on me for the title I'm holding Eazy-E's F*cked up An got the 8-Ball rollin' [Chorus] (I was) Whose Kickin' a**? (I was) Raised in LA (I was) Cruising down the street in my 6-4 Riding Los Loses Looking for Crenshaw Turned down the sound To diss yo law Stopped at a light And had a fit Cause a Mexican almost Wreaked my shit Flipped his a** off Got into the car My bottle was empty So I went to the store Nigga on tilt Cause I was drunk Seen a sissy a** punk Had to go in my trunk Reached inside Cause it's like that Came back out With a silver gat Fired at the punk And it was all because I had to show the nigga What time it was Put up the Jam It ends like a mirage A sissy like that ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds