Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flula - Badger, I Eat You

This song is a Dedicating to Dev, and also all peoples with a Fear from Badgers. Dev, the excellent DJ from BBC Radio, did inspire me for this song. He is having a fear of Badgers I think, so this is one for you! No more must you be scared of these stripey weird non-dogs! Watch it out Badgers! Flula on Facebook: www.facebook.com // Like Me Hier! www.twitter.com // Follow Me Hier! bit.ly // Free Rington! Lyrik: hello badger oh this, ja this is a fork you know why? I EAT YOU come on badger come to me you are small and I am big you are ugly I am pretty and now I EAT YOU you are dumb you have the brain of a badger I am smart I have a human brain I EAT YOU scare me once, shame on you scare me twice? I EAT YOU dev, like you I was once scared of the badger but not now NO come to me I will get you I have a fork I EAT YOU stripey face prickle hair scary nose I EAT YOU that's right badger this fork is my warning for you go back to your forest I EAT YOU Dance

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds