Monday, August 1, 2011

Earth Wind and Fire : Boogie Wonderland (12 inch version)

twitter : @ceepackaging www.ceepackaging.com https www.facebook.com First of all I want to thank Adriana for sending me this from Argentina. Some say that Earth Wind and Fire was a little too late on the disco scene with Boogie Wonderland which was their best hit in my opinion (and let's face it, that is the opinion that really counts). Most of us will disagree although maybe the disco scene had run its course by 1979. Unfortunately I have no original disco scenes available so I have put in the next best thing! I need to point out the spelling mistake in the video. The Spanish word to dance is bailar and not ballar as I wrote. This is what happens when you are writing things after midnight long after you should have gone to bed. But I did want to thank my friend for sending this to me and to do it on time! The dogs are not mnie, they belong to my friend Joanna who is not my wife nor my girlfriend. They are Swiss shepherd dogs and the two large ones are Russian wolfhounds. I like most dogs, I am not so keen on cats. I do not like silly little dogs like poodles and do not like vicious dogs. I am told that Rottwielers are very affectionate, a friend of a friend has one and I offered to look after the dog when she goes on holiday. The dog on disco inferno - Rasti - also is not mine but that of another friend who lives near Krakow. The photograph of the dog at the end was taken in the street by the same person. I published this film with sound on You Tube called Dogs in the ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds