Sunday, September 4, 2011

Like Yeah - Tech N9ne

Artist:Tech N9ne Album:Killer(Disc 1)Track 2 Hey It's time to get into some sin You been listenin to giberish hits in the interim Them are done cause hear me come To make you stand up, stand tough, hands up, damn ya If you don't get it get rid of it, trip if you diggin it I guess I got more than my balls and my word I got broads in a herd chasin this and all on my nerves They have the illness They feel this - realness -- chill bitch I got the bed that's too crowded for you to come get in it I spit that tech sheizter off to y'all It's crazy even Michael Jackson said it's off the wall I brought the sickness -- big techs -- live less -- midwest I be the best don't forget it nobody can get wit it So when you see me in the spot, bow down trick I eat, drink, sleep, dress, look and sound rich So jump up, they pumped up, crunked up -- everyone must Stop wit the jealousy wit me the hatas be rivvited (KILL) E to the r uh dot (bang!) just ain't fair, that when I pop up the spot be like YEAH! [CHORUS] Killer killer -- it's the gorilla - an if they feel ya -- they screamin like yeah yeah yeah like yeah yeah yeah Mr Mr "quick to get wit'cha" chick if she get the whip for this she be like yeah yeah yeah like yeah yeah yeah I'm back with the heat - and yes Young Fire produced it With true spit, I get lots of relish with strange music My crews thick - juice click - n' guess who's wit - two chicks In my lou of caribou sift Super do less Everybody in the party will lose it Vodka and Mt. Dew ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds