Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fallout NV Old World Blues Walkthrough Part 9: The X-8 Institutional Facility (Let's Play, 1080p)

Part 9: Searching for Student Records in the X-8 Institutional Facility (Fallout NV Gameplay) Click Here for Next Video: www.youtube.com Welcome to my FNV: Old World Blues walkthrough in 1080p HD! For best viewing quality, click the fullscreen button in the YouTube player, then select 1080p, or "original" for even better than 1080p. Now that I have another quest to find three student records in the education wing (called the Institutional Faciliy, lol), I head out to find them, smashing military cyber dogs and lobotomites along the way. I find two on the first level, then I head upstairs, where I hope to find the third one... Full FNV Old World Blues Playlist: www.youtube.com Full FNV Raw Footage Playlist: www.youtube.com Full Fallout New Vegas Playlist: www.youtube.com Full Fallout 3 GOTY Playlist: www.youtube.com Full FNV Dead Money Playlist: www.youtube.com Full Crysis 2 Playlist: www.youtube.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds