Saturday, June 4, 2011

Multi Editor Project || Viva La Pop || First MEP xP

now...at first...for all who don't know... What is a MEP? MEP means = Multi Editor Project Its a project were some people work on one video together ^^ every editor in such a project participates on one part (or more) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ And noooow... the description x3 Finally I uplaod that MEP xDD Damn I hop I didn't make something wrong OO Oh, well theres one mistake! big apologize to anglofdrkness101! the crossover from dfpur's MEP-part was to big, so the begin of yours is cutted =( pleas dont be angry *weeep* okay, now back to my description... WOAH, It takes me three days to make Vegas rendering -.- because I had to find errors or soemthing like that, well, I wont tell the whole "story" xP but ONE thing I leaned... I've to make more rules! you want to know why? because Its easier to put the parts together when they're already perfect, and I can upload them earlier =3 OH! one thing more... well, Its my first MEP..but guys... If you join a MEP, its better if you already know when you've done you part *__* 'cause the DEADLINE isn't a minor matter! ;) PARTS with EDITORS ( +links to the Editors) Part 1: 0:00 - 0:16 DFPUR ( www.youtube.com ) Part 2: 0:16 - 0:22 anglofdrkness101 ( www.youtube.com ) Part 3: 0:22 - 0:28 Oxmarysox09 ( www.youtube.com ) Part 4: 0:28 - 0:35 Zoider2395 ( www.youtube.com ) Part 5: 0:35 - 0:41 sarahmfighter ( www.youtube.com ) Part 6: 0:41 - 0:48 Nala2061 ( www.youtube.com ) Part 7: 0:48 - 0:56 ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds