Monday, June 27, 2011

Bloods & Crips - Wish You Were Here (Better Sound)

This video has a better sound. I also putted on the lyrics. Bangin' On Wax: Greatest Hits Featuring: Cixx Pac, Green Eyez, Spider, Big Freeze, Scarface, G-Bone, Lil Hawk, & Young Malcolm (Fo' Clips) with revised lyrics: YOUNG MALCOLM] I wish you were here How I wish you were here [CIXX PAC] Too many deaths in the family, everybody around me They droppin like flies and is makin' me crazy Another year, another one passed Mourn a brother seem you locked up and dead in that bodybag But now he gone to a better place But then we won't never be the same if you ain't standin' face to face Everybody shed a tear when they go down But loc as you reminiscin' you know they still around So drop your head to the church song And for the ones that cant take it for them you gotta stay strong Some callin' a miracle, some callin' a blessing Call it what you want but the homie still left me And now theyre gone to the stars above them Golden Gates cant wait so that it mean they show you love I reminisce so I shed a tear Shouts out to Tiny Half Dead wishing you was here [YOUNG MALCOLM] I wish you were here (I wish you were here) How I wish you were here (I wish you were here) [GREEN EYES] Now I'm back up in the hood on the tuesday I gots to say Rest In Peace to Pumpkin and A-Bay Blue Dukie, Radio and Slap, ?? y'all got guts And my Relative Chance AKAOG Peanut Ricky One, ?? Mean and Low Koolay I got love From Green Eyes West Side Inglewood Family Gangsta Bloods Now like Redrum said all dogs go ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds