Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Conan the Barbarian: The Musical (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Now available on iTunes in great sound! itunes.apple.com Arnold Schwarzenegger performs "Crom!" from Conan the Barbarian: The Musical. Music, lyrics and video editing by Jon and Al Kaplan (Silence! The Musical). Schwarzenegger performed by Al Kaplan. Contains some Basil Poledouris variations www.jonandal.com http Another day, Walking in circles Haunted by memories, I push on this wheel. I pray to Crom Grant me revenge And help me to answer the riddle of steel. A shy little boy, I couldn't protect them Helpless and timid, as weak as a girl. They butchered my people, the dogs ate my father My mother beheaded, they took my whole world. Crom, where is the wizard who killed my mother? Still, I can recall his terrible gaze. Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other? Crom, if you're my god then show me the way. I'm on the path, chopping up bodies Hacking and slicing, and look at me now. With loyal friends joining my party Each step I take I'm fulfilling my vow. Crush your enemies, See them driven before you, And hear the lamentation of the women! (Repeat) Crom, show me the wizard who killed my mother. True I've never prayed to you before. Still, what would I give if you could help me see this through? And if you do not listen, then the hell with you! Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other? Crom, if you're my god then show me the way. Anyaaah, gnyaaaaahyaaaayaaaaa Yaaaaa ah aaaah ahhh I swear this wizard will fall 'cause This has begun They murdered them all, I'm ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds