Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The best dogs I ever owned


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Dogs have lived a long life filled with the presence of That's. They are truly man's best friend. I've had some dogs absolutely wonderful time with me, and I could not imagine my life without that I have ever had. They are really great, caring, loving, affectionate and loyal pets, and while still wants to care for some time and effort, I find it worth the time. I will touch on some of the races that I hadin my life and I liked most of them.

German Shepherds. These are absolutely wonderful dogs. They are great around children, are formidable guard dogs and are great athletes. They live a long life rather than for large dogs, which are also a plus.

Rottweiler. They are also one of my favorite dog species. You have to be trained from the beginning, or could not count on the still, usually pets, if that gets up,right track. Rottweilers are very kind, caring, and too fun to be around.

Mutts. This is not just a race, but I found it incredibly fun for mutt. It would have happened to some of the most intelligent dogs you can find and, while they may not always be the best, have a lot of character. My dog has me laughing more than you might think you can, and I'd have more of them in the future. Do not judge a book by its cover, can be Curgreat.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds