Friday, December 17, 2010

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Swamp Music

Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the All Time Greatest Hits album Lyrics: Goin' down to the swamp Goin' watch me a hound dog catch a 'coon Well, I'm goin' down to the swamp Goin' to watch a hound dog catch a 'coon You know the hound dog makin' music On a summer night by the light of the moon Oh, fetch my cane pole mama Goin' catch a bream or maybe two Lord, fetch my cane pole mama Goin' catch a bream or maybe two When the hound dogs start barkin' Sound like ol' Son House singin' the blues Hound dog sing that Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp music Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp music When the hound dog starts singin' I ain't got them big ol' city blues Go ahead pretty mamma Lord, just take that city hike Said, go ahead pretty mamma Lord, just take your city hike Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs For the rest of my natural born life Singin' that Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp music Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp music Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs For the rest of my natural born life Well, I want to live with the hound dogs For the rest of my natural born life

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds