Monday, December 13, 2010

ABN - Miss My Dawg (I Gotta Survive) [New]

Hey y'all,Check this link out! www.amazon.com .I'm pretty sure this will be on It Is What It Is.I got it off of myspace.Download It: www.megaupload.com . Lyrics:Typed By Emman4444 (Trae) Ireally miss my dawg I really miss my dawg I really miss my dawg I really miss my dawg I love to run the streets it gives me what i need to make it trough the day so what you gotta say I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) (Z-Ro) I love to smoke **** it gives me what i need to make it trough the day so what you gotta say I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) I gotta survive (I gotta survive) (Trae) Hey aint no more sunny days for me is what they telling me im friendly with this pain it keep sinking like is a felony i see my patna go the otha day i only can imagine and wish that he would anotha way my homie gone and here i go trough in this song to tellem how i feel i hate is in this way but i promise them i would keep it real life goes on i wish that Dawg was sitting still but since it aint i know that i gotta couple to shoot the steel I dedicate this to HAWK, MOE, Mr.Pat and Screw i pray that they ok My brother doing life 2, of my sisters dead a couple patnas on the state and some of em on the bed all this preasure got it kind of hard to hold my head but ima assume to talk to never hold unless im only dead you might get lost for ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds