Monday, December 5, 2011

Snoop Dogg (Ft. The Dream) - Gangsta Love

Snoop Dogg Featuring The-Dream - Gangsta Luv, Brand New Tune 2009 DOWNLOAD SONG HERE www.mediafire.com *******************LYRICS***************** Snoop Dogg] Radio killa Big snoop do dub The american dream Ayo nephew Come up off them keys Sing a lil something for the ladies Let em know how we feelin' [TheDream] Everytime I go around Shawty love me down Run off on me like click clack Throw it out like take that She make it do what it do when we doing what we do in back of the lac I'm like I'm up all for that, and every night her body gets jacked how bout That Gangstaa G Gangsta, Gangstaa G Gangstaa, Gangstaa G Gangstaa Thatt gangstaaa lovee . [Verse Snoop Dogg] Yeah she love it the way I put it on her Blowing trees in the breez sippin corona Lost dog I give it to her right & she like it She on the hip like a phsycic, izzy. One of the coolest of fool on the flo I whispered in her ear, come here you ready to go? I bowled up a winna and put it up in the air Got that low dress on you comin up outta dere, yeah She like that, you like that You say you bite, well I bite back And I'm all go, we can do it till tomorrow I beat it up like harpo Snoopy, I go hard baby yes Kissin on ya chest & I'm diggin out your stress I won't stop till yur finished But you ain't felt love till a gangsta get up in it . Dream [Chorus TheDream] Everytime I go around Shawty love me down Run off on me like click clack Throw it out like take that She make it do what it do when we doing what we do in back ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds