Saturday, December 31, 2011

Leo Sayer - The Show Must Go On

(SINGING LIVE DRESSED AS A CLOWN) Baby, although I chose this lonely life It seems it's strangling me now All the wild men with big cigars and gigantic cars There all laughing at me now I've been so blind, so blind Wasted my time, wasted so much time Walking on the wire, high wire, yeah But I wont let the show go on Baby,look there's an enormous crowd of people And they're all after my blood I wish maybe they'd tear down the walls of this theater And let me out...let me out Oh, I've been so abused,so abused i broke all the rules,i broke every single rule oh iv been a fool oh what a fool But I wont let the show go on I've been so blind, so blind Ive been so unkind,so so unkind Wasting my time,wasting so much time But I wont let the show go on Baby, I wish you'd help me escape And help me get away Leave me outside my address Far away from this masquerade I've been so blind, so blind Wasted my time, wasted so much time Walking on the wire, high wire, yeah But I wont let the show go I said i wont let the show no I said i wont let the show go on

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds