Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Psycho Realm Pow Wow

Fiend when the leno gets put to the flame Caps and 'shrooms stems to alter my brain Drop a few tabs to make me insane The I lose myself in a realm of strange days My pusher helps me reach a sick domain Sober's out of range it's over I've changed Lose yourself and your name ina a pile of cocaine Slave to the drug that slugs all my pain Pow Wow (Jacken) Smoke crawls through the tube of the mask I take a blast Faceless figure you can't see through the clouded glass Consuming herb gas, let loose the straps and pass Like inked clowns we laugh Through ancient indian rites we Pow Wow at night With Bow Wows take full flight Let the paece pipe ignite insight Spark the light then invite the right zone Taking you on the ultimate height Despite the legal status we find ways to have it Some to create some simply 'cause they're addicts Always at it like drug nymphos, burn info Memory loss because they puff indo (Duke) Hear the tone of my vocal cords and get stoned On the street I'm a durg zone, homes Roam in you head in your psyclone Sicko mindstate full blown Come load up the ammo white paper wraps indo and freaks your weed hoe Let the smoke settle Deep in the mind of a big time fiend and you'll see Good and bad times You're real life scene turns into fields of icks dreams Using anything to get high sicko Will you come backe or remain trapped ? Hook: Fiend when the leno gets put to the flame Caps and 'shrooms stems to alter my brain Drop a few tabs to make me insane The I lose myself ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds