Saturday, November 19, 2011

World's biggest dog... The truth.

If your post is stupid, insulting or out of line you will be blocked. Originally I put up this video as a favor to those who have asked me about it. What I have come to realize is that no amount of common sense will stop the avalanche of idiots who insist on staying stupid. I realized now that when I created this video I uploaded an IQ test. After trying to explain the same thing to thousands of idiots who don't have the tools to learn something new anyway I will no longer make an effort to explain. If your post is stupid I will remove and block you. If you have any question as to why I am doing this just read some of the thousands of stone cold stupid comments I used to let people post. Done with that. Done with the stupid. I am just over it. This fake has been making the rounds for a few years. It is amazing how many people fell for this. I guess one should never underestimate how easily the general public can be misled. Anyone who knows anything about dogs at all is already aware of everything I am saying here. But for those of you who have been fooled by this here is the real deal... What amazes me most is that nobody ever demanded proof of this dog existing anywhere other than the imagination of the people who are slow enough to believe this to be real. The dog in this severely manipulated picture is a Neapolitan Mastiff... Which is not even the correct breed this dog is supposed to be. The people who put this out there are saying that this is Hercules (the current ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds