Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dolphin and Dog - Song of the Seas by Vangelis.wmv

You can also watch/download this video on my website: www.ine-pps.nl www.facebook.com The Path Of My Wolf: www.youtube.com "World Animal Day Oct 4th", that's why I composed this stunning animal video about a true friendship between a Dolphin and a Dog with fantastic clips from the amazing movie: "Zeus and Roxanne" 1992, mixed with some pieces out of the movie: "Spinner Dolphins". I choosed my favorite music by Vangelis: "Song of the Seas". About the origional movie: Zeus the pooch and Roxanne the dolphin are able to communicate with one another. Working together they change the life of those around them. The dog is a Portuguese Podengo. Around the 15th century, the breed was used aboard ships to catch vermin. They traveled everywhere with the Portuguese, they even sailed with the ships of Christopher Columbus. For the video: 'Free Willy" about the friendship between an Orca and a Boy, click: www.youtube.com In my opinion there's nothing on this earth to be prized more than true friendship... "Let's be friends... If they can do it, then so can we..." With love, Ine God's dolphin came to me last night - I dreamt it rescued me! It came to help me in my plight As I was in the sea! No other soul appeared in view... Yet loneliness was gone! Once God had told it what to do I wasn't on my own! The dolphin smiled, extending love, And helped to ease my mind... Instinctively I reached above And left my fears behind! As I held on, it led the way, From open sea to shore... Then other ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds