Sunday, October 23, 2011

2pac - My Closest Roaddogs (OG)

2pac with Big Syke - My Closest Roaddog. Original version. Lyric: Me and my closest Road Dawg nigga (Mussolini) You know whats up (Big Syke) West side (Thug Life baby) Outlaw (the return of the mashes) You know how we do it Ha Ha Ha Ha Shit half the times we fought and cause trouble My closest road dawg it was cool cause I love him Fuck what they talking bout Let me take you back in time Rewind to '89 Introduced me to this life of crime Though we was blind little nappy head juveniles Living wild no smiles on our faces Thirteen catching cases Indeed it was misery Driven by my own demons Cause they was killing me How can I be sure I'll be saved soon? Catch me dip into the light of the stray moon Its getting deeper now Let me get your mind right Fuck your enemies nigga grip your nine tight Tonight's the night Murder murder Mister Lucifer Pictures of the devil Duck when he shoot at ya Its all political Running from the future Escaping in the fog Live your life like a hog nigga Me and my closest road dawg (All my enemies scatter, when we go at it) Me and my closest road dawg Mussolini, Makaveli, two to the belly (They can't see me) (My closest road dawg) Fuck 'em all Me and my closest road dawg Untouchable motherfucking world wide mob figures Death Row Westside, when we ride our enemies die You know what time it is MUSSOLINI.... [2Pac] Hold my glock my Minds in jeopardy My thoughts have passed I know I'll die soon So there's no need to ask How will my homeboys remember me Bury ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds