Monday, July 4, 2011

Dj Khaled ft akon - Out Here Grindin VIDEOCLIP + Lyrics

This is the videoclip of the new song of dj khaled featuring akon, rick ross, trick daddy, plies, lil boosie, lil wayne... LYRICS [Akon:] Cause i'm out here grindin' Cause i'm out here grindin' Hey Hey, I don't care what nobody say ima be me (be me) stay hood stay rasied on the streets (cause i'm out here grindin') talking about greatness, whenever they speak about me (cause i'm out here grindin') I ain't spitting nothing with nobody homie I gotta gimme me (cause i'm out here grindin') I ain't slipping 8 days I can go for 8 weeks ain't nothing with me cause i am the streets. [Rick Ross:] Ricky ross, put my life on the line, but i'm lucky to vibe. i'm on top of the game, if you like it or not. ask how I get freesh, strawberry swishy freshhhh you'll be dealing with ***** when you dealing with G's flashing deal with the realer, shopping like it's still december. diplomat on the fender of the phantom i'm the winner (winner). I do it for the hood, I do it cause your gay (gay). your suckers wish you could ricky ross is in the bank. [Plies:] Hey feds, heard your bringing my name up. No you want me back I give af**k (f**k). better date me now before my price go up (up). came in the world thuggin, leaving with big nuts (nuts). yah I run with killas homie so what, what you want me to tell sold you to lil dust. send your informant, I bet he leave bust. ain't scared to go I believe in jesus. [Akon:] I don't care what nobody say ima be me (be me) stay hood stay rasied on the streets ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds