Monday, April 18, 2011

Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow - Official Video

uh huh, you know what it is black and yellow [x4] uh huh, you know what it is black and yellow [x4] [Chorus:] yeah, uh huh, you know what it is everything I do, I do it big yeah, uh huh, screamin that's nothin what I pulled off the lot, that's stuntin reppin my town when you see me you know everything black and yellow [x4] I put it down from the whip to my diamonds I'm in black and yellow [x4] [Verse 1:] Black stripe, yellow paint, them niggas scared of it but them hoes aint Soon as I hit the club look at them hoes face Hit the petal once make the floor shake Suede insides, my engine roarin It's the big boy you know what I payed for it and I got the petal to the metal I got you niggas checkin game I'm ballin out on every level Hear them haters talk but there's nothing you can tell em Just made a million got another million on my schedule No love for em nigga breakin hearts No keys, push to start [Chorus:] yeah, uh huh, you know what it is everything I do, I do it big yeah, uh huh screamin thats nothin what I pulled off the lot, thats stuntin reppin my town when you see me you know everything black and yellow [x4] I put it down from the whip to my diamonds I'm in black and yellow [x4] [Verse 2:] Got a call from my jeweler, this just in Bitches love me cause I'm fuckin with their best friends Not a lesbian but she a freak though This aint for one night I'm shinin all weak hoe. I'm sippin cleeko and rockin yellow diamonds So many rocks up in the watch I cant tell what the ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds