Friday, April 15, 2011

2Pac-Pour Out A Little Liquor(Uncensored)

comment or rate (Lyrics) [2Pac] Yeah Pour out a little liquor for your homies nigga This one here go out to my nigga Mike Coolie (Light up a fat one for this one) How you come up man? I started young kickin dust and, livin rough You watch you mouth around my mama you couldn't cuss man I had a down ass homie though; we ran the streets And on the scene at the age of fourteen, huh I packed a nine and my nigga packed a forty-five We drinkin forties, lil' shorties livin naughty lives You couldn't stop us, long as I got my glock, FUCK the coppers Hangin on the block, slangin rocks and makin profits I couldn't fuck with the schhhoooollll life, I was a fool I'll play that motherfucker for a toooollll man Tonight'll be the night that's what we figurin Hustlin in the rain felt no pain cause we drinkin Playin them hoes like manure First let my nigga fuck and then I fuck that's how we do it (ha ha!) It's two niggaz comin up out the hood livin life just as good as we could But since a bitch can't be trusted Hoes snitched to the po-lice, now my nigga's busted The cops whoopin on my nigga in jail tryin to get a motherfucker to tell And couldn't nobody diss my nigga Damn, I miss my nigga Pour out a little liquor! "My cousin died last year and I still can't let go" [4X] This goes out to all you so called G's Pour out a little liquor for your real motherfuckin partners Don't let the drink get like that y'all, huh Pour out a little liquor Pour out a little liquor What's that you drinkin on ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds