Friday, May 4, 2012

DOUBLE DUTCH DOG BLOWS YOUR MIND

My name is samantha Valle. Im from Long island new york. The dog is GERONIMO and shes a 2 year old cattle dog mix. could be mixed with border collie or kelpie, who knows! I pulled her out of a pound in Missouri while I was performing there 2 summers ago. She was 3 months old. Mo's specialty is tricks. She loves to train tricks, but also has a knack for agility and frisbee. I have 7 dogs total, all mixes of herding dogs, which are my favorite. I travel around the country performing with STUNT DOG PRODUCTIONS, creators of the theater show THE STUNT DOG EXPERIENCE and the state fair shows THE EXTREME CANINES SHOW. We perform all across the country and also have performed in Canada. Now, about this trick. This trick took 5 straight weeks until it was perfect for me to call complete. I practiced it every single day, several hours a day. Now, there are alot of hours in a day, folks, and I like frequent breaks (although mo wonders why we are stopping and not jumping all day long ;) Mo will work all day, she loves to EAT!! This is the first time Ive trained this specific trick so it was all trial and error. There was no specific steps I really took that made a huge difference. All I can really remember doing is trying a bunch of different things, rewarding her small successes until the trick was complete. To the lovely people that are asking about the stick on the ground. I trained Mo to jump behind the stick. It has nothing to do with the ropes itself. This trick is so amazing ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds