Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CoD Zombies - 'Alien' NOCLIP Easter Egg on Kino der Toten - Wangtim3

A little story on how it got there in the first place. :D Go watch PLAYtheGAME's videos they're like 10000% better than mine ►www.youtube.com People who like me on facebook can recive a special prize! ►www.facebook.com You can't follow me though the streets at night but you can on Twitter! ►twitter.com Got a passion for fashion? Check out my clothes shop! ►652362.spreadshirt.co.uk R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not then all has already been lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the Asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain (static) at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must remain (static) at all costs. The DG experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor Richtofen (static is in this word, but it is still audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94." — Shi No Numa radio message. The numbers are the coordinates of Tunguska (end of message) and Area 51 (beginning of message). Dr. Max is probably Dr. Maxis. "DG experiments" is a reference to the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The asylum is the setting of the second level, Verruckt. 115 is element 115, an element found in meteors and known to power ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © big dogs breeds